Over 340 Quick, Easy & Delicious Recipes Using 4 or Fewer Ingredients
4 Ingredients is cooking made easy, the ingredients are familiar, the methodology simple and you won't need to spend a fortune on measuring utensils, to use 4 Ingredients you can use common kitchen implements such as teaspoons and tablespoons.
This cookbook takes the chore out of cooking and you will be thrilled at how 4 Ingredients will save you time and money in the kitchen.
If you are a busy person, are on a tight budget, have moved out of home, are fine tuning your culinary skills, going camping, or are on the move and haven't a lot of room for a full pantry, or you simply haven't had time to do the groceries, then this is the book for you!
Added to Cart
Read an Excerpt
Have you ever experienced any of the following?
1. You look at your watch and think, “Gosh, it’s 6:30! What am I going to cook for dinner?”
2. You collect your children from school and immediately hear a resounding “I’m hungry!” from the backseat.
3. You spend hours on the phone trying to explain how to cook something to your grown child who has just moved out.
4. OH MY GOD . . . They’re coming over for dinner!!!?
5. The clock says 11 p.m. and you’re exhausted, but the kids’ lunch boxes must be packed for the next...see more
Get our latest book recommendations, author news and sweepstakes right to your inbox
To download a file to your computer right-click on the link and choose 'save file as'
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): 4 Ingredients
Trade Paperback 9780646470801(1.0 MB)
- Author Photo (jpg): Kim McCosker
Photo by Megan Slade(0.1 MB)
- Author Photo (jpg): Rachael Bermingham
© Rachael Bermingham(4.4 MB)
Any use of an author photo must include its respective photo credit